Saturday, April 1, 2017

CH 120 Flowers

Hello Marvelous Magnolia

fans from all over the globe.....

Welcome to the


We are always so delighted when you drop by

to have a look around,

but would love it even more if you would join in on the fun!!!

We have made it really easy this month

We would like to see on your creations with Flowers ...

Easy is not it?

we love the Flowers and you?


Our prize this month is a GDT spot for an upcoming challenge!

The Dreamy Team ladies have this ispiration for you...


Beth

Gina
Jay
Maki
Peggy
Shuly
Tiziana




Hugs and kisses

The Marvelous Magnolia DT





3 comments:

  1. The craftings from the deisgners are just scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete